Sunday, January 29, 2012

1-29-12

I did the Garage Games this weekend. It was an awesome event. It was well put on and the events were pretty awesome. I learned a lot from this, a lot about competing in events. It's just different. The amount of fatigue I had going throughout the weekend was much more than I expected. I felt like I would under perform in events, but then realize I was beat up from the last event.

Regardless I am very happy I participated. I don't say this enough, but I am really happy to be at 2117. The community is just so awesome and encouraging. More importantly though, 2717 represents Christ. They represent Him with the name, the community, and fellowship that everyone has with one another and with other affiliates as well.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." (Col. 3:17)

I am looking forward to picking my training back up and getting ready for the open in February. I've already seen improvement in my sport with Mike coaching me. I am ready to get back in the saddle Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment