Thursday, February 16, 2012

2-15-12

Wednesday

4 sets; rest 6x work (stop if there’s a critical drop off)
15 Thrusters, 95#
15 Pull Ups
15 Burpees

1:18 / 1:26 / 1:35 / Critical drop off

Comments - The first set felt fantastic. I felt pretty good on the second one too. The third was awful, I could really feel myself slowing down on the burpees. I went to try and get a fourth in and had lost a lot of speed off of my thrusters. I was pretty pleased with my first two times, but not so pumped about the critical drop at the end there.

20 mins rest

Run 18 min @ Z1
5 min HS Walking Practice
Run 18 min @ Z1
5 min L-Sit Practice
Run 18 min @ Z1

Comments - Running was fine, worked on technique and breathing. Need to work on hamstring flexibility for L-sits and go through some handstand progressions.

Taking tomorrow off, will most likely do some mobility/yoga stuff, and sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment