Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2-22-12

Wednesday

3 sets; rest 6x work
8 Squat Clean Thruster, 115#
15 Ring Dips
12 KB Swings, 88#

(1:16/1:21/1;39)

Comments - first two felt pretty good, although the 88 KB is still giving me fits strength and cardio wise. Cleans and thrusters were good, ring dips became more of a challenge as the workout wore on, but when I broke them up (2nd and 3rd set) I hopped back on quickly (more so in the 2nd set than the 3rd)

Muscle up work and mobility then...

P.M.
Run 20 min @ Z1
5 min HS walk practice
Run 20 min @ Z1
5 min L-sit practice
Run 20 min @ Z1

Comments - Starting to feel better about running, but certainly not where I need to be. Saw good progress on both of my skill workouts. Looking forward to a rest day before some workouts and the Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment