Saturday, October 13, 2012

10-13-12

Saturday- Aerobic Tester
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
OHS, 95lbs
CTB Pull Ups
Ring Dips
- 9:35 - I did not do well on this.  My elbow flared up on the CTB pullups.  Breathing was fine and never labored.  
+
I had a friend and training partner from Ole Miss pass away last week.  I did a little strength workout today, and dedicated it to him.  His name was Ryan "Stallone" Mallone, he was big into pyramid strength sets, so I kinda took the framework of some of his favorite workouts and put a little crossfit into it.  Rest in peace brother. 
Workout - "Stallone"
EMOM - Alternating minutes
Banded Deadlift +Chain Bench Press.  Add one rep every time until you can't push it anymore, then come back down 
(Example from today - 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2,1)
- I did 275 + 60lbs of bands on deadlift and 185lbs + 60lbs of chains on bench press. went up to 5 reps and came back down.     

No comments:

Post a Comment