Thursday, October 18, 2012

10-18-12

Thursday - Muscle ups + MAP Run + MAP Row
4 mins AMRAP muscle ups
- 8 reps with alot of attempts.  I still am frustrated at how fickle I am on these.  Some days I get it, other days I don't.  I did chain 3 together today, then fell off. 
+
4 sets; rest 60 sec b/w
Run 800m
- 3:30 / 3:50 / 3:53 / 4:03 - My goal here was sub 4 every time, almost got it.  Still working on my form.  This made me realize how short 400m is.
+
4 sets; rest 60 sec b/w
Row 800m
- 2:59 / 3:18 / 3:15 / 3:18 - Much better than running.  I thought I would have a big fall off after I pushed it pretty hard on my first set, but I think I held on and I was pretty pleased with the consistency.
 
Comments - Good hard MAP day.  Tons of folks from my gym are heading up to Biloxi to compete next weekend, but I'll have exams.  Bummer, but good luck to everyone!  Go crush it!
 
Food
- NO Xplode
- Shake 
- Chilli 
- Sweet potatoes and chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment