Monday, October 8, 2012

10-8-12


Monday- Jumping + Snatch + UB Vol
A. Step In High Box Jump, 1 rep/30 sec for 5 min
- Complete
B. Snatch Cluster- 1.1.1 x 3; rest 4 min (no fails)
- 185/185/205 (Wasn't quite feeling snatch this morning, really wanted 215 for 3.  I think if I had come in later in the day I could have.)
C. Muscle Ups- max reps in 4 min
- 7 reps - less than last week, these are still kinda variable for me.
D1. Wtd Pull Ups @ 22X2; 2 reps x 3; rest 10 sec
- Complete @ 53lbs
D2. Wtd Ring Dips @ 22X2; 2 reps x 3; rest 10 sec
- Complete @ 53lbs 
D3. Gymnastics Kipping Pull Ups; amrap x 3; rest 10 sec
- 24/21/20
D4. Clapping Push Ups; amrap x 3; rest 2 min
- 20/16/13
+
20 mins Z1 run with wife.
- Complete 
Comments - The last body weight exercises were much improved from last week.  Hopefully good muscle ups are around the corner.  Not very concerned about snatch not going the way I wanted it to today.  Some days you kill it, other days you don't.  Brett is wanting to run with me a couple days a week, I will keep the intensity low and work on my technique and breathing, at least until she starts wanting to really push it.  If that happens, I'll readjust when we are running together.
Food
Almond, cranberries, NO Xplode
- Smoothie King (out of protein powder that isn't soy cased, getting some soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment