Saturday, June 23, 2012

6-23-12

Getting better hurts.  Today was a good day, not because I crushed it, but because I was down and out but powered through it.  This is the mental side of crossfit that has not always been the easiest thing for me to grasp.  The "embrace the suck" mentality is a pretty rough place to get to, but I feel like I am getting closer.  Like I have said, this week has not been my best, but I am glad I pushed through.

MAP training
10 min @ high consistent
10 OHS, 75#
5 Ring Dips
Run 150m
5 rounds + 10 OHS

7 min rest

10 min @ high
15 Wall Ball, 20#
10 KBS, 70#
Run 150m
4 rounds 

7 min rest

10 min @ high…
10 Burpees
Run 400m
3 rounds - I cramped here for some reason, should have hydrated better.

+

Prowler push - 90lbs - 25 seconds - all out with 3 mins rest
Complete - this was from Monday, but I didn't get to finish it

Food
- PreWOD - protein shake
- PostWOD - protein shake
- Lunch - Chicken and sweet potatoes
- Dinner - Sushi .  

No comments:

Post a Comment