Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6-26-12

Tuesday
15-12-9
Power Clean, 115#
Burpees
Time - 2:47
- This was a significant improvement from last time.  I really wanted to hit below 2:40, but this is a 40 second PR (3:30 was my previous time) from February, so I was very excited.  Some things that should be mentioned though
1) I did these with gloves, because I had a hand rip yesterday, and it made the power cleans feel weird 
2) My form was not awesome on the power cleans, I should have used my hips / legs more, though the power cleans felt pretty good and fast
3) Burpees are always what slows me down, which is frustrating because that movement is so mental.  
Looking forward to hitting this one again.  Good day. 

Food
Breakfast - Protein shake (almond milk and olive oil)
Lunch - Banana and Paleo chili 
PreWOD - Almonds 
PostWOD - Protein shake (almond milk and olive oil)
Dinner - Sweet potatoes and bacon 

Getting the diet in line, and it feels good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment