Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8-14-12

AM
30 mins Z1 run
- Felt pretty good, gets better every week.  The hills of "Woodland Hills" are still not very fun.

Greasing The Groove
- L - Sit 
- Handstand pushups 7 reps
- Pistols 4 reps
- Pushups 10 reps

PM
AFAP
A) 10 rounds - 7 Ring Dips + 14 Box Jumps
- 5:45 - This felt great, especially the first 6 rounds.  All unbroken, although I had to slow up on box jumps when my landing was wierd.
B) 10x3 Dynamic Deadlifts @275lbs with bands
- Moved quickly, felt great
C) Aerobic AirDyne Intervals 30 seconds @ 85 percent, 30 seconds @ 50 percent for 10 mins
- Complete

Comments - Really good day.  Nice to work off some steam after school today.  I've also decided that whenever I do some extra stuff that I like / that I am good at (Dynamic Deadlifts for example) I'll throw something else in that I am not good at (Aerobic Intervals, gymnastics, longer aerobic stuff ect) so today I did Deadlifts for 10 mins, and aerobic intervals for 10 mins.  I will also be adding reps to my "greasing the groove" fun every week.

Food
Workout 1
- Protein shake
- Raw Squash
- Pork Lion and veggies
- Almond milk and sausage
Workout 2
- Chicken and sweet potatoes

Comments - I felt awesome after this diet today.  Yesterday I tried some paleo zone stuff, and I ended up just getting a headache.  I am going to try to work some elements of Warrior diet, zone, and eat paleo / clean and see how it goes.  I am getting leaner, so something is working.      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment