Thursday, August 9, 2012

8-9-12

A. Snatch Grip Dead Lift @ 30X1- 3 reps x 3; rest 4 min (start @ 255)
- I did the first set (255) without straps, then put some straps on and did the three sets
- 275/300/315 (these felt really good)
+Front Rack Walking Lunges @ 165- 12 steps x 5; rest 1 min
+
5 HSPU on min for 7 min

- Did the first set and my knee was still giving me trouble, went back and did all at 135
- Did great until the last set, then did 3+2

At home gymnastics
- Working on handstand and L sit, not pistols because of the knee

Comments - Took it "easy" today, meaning I didn't do anything extra.  I want to rest up for the athlete camp this weekend, and I am feeling pretty spent.  Need to give time for my body to catch up.

Food
- Sweet potatoes and pork 
Workout
- Finished the sweet potatoes and pork, and had a protein shake (almond milk and olive oil)
- Sushi
- Ill update the rest later

No comments:

Post a Comment