Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8-21-12

AM
30 min run @ Z1
- Brett went with me this morning on my run.  I really enjoyed having her out there, made the run much more enjoyable.  Maybe I can talk her into doing it again.  Breathing was great, felt good.
+
PM
50 Burpees
30 KBS @ 53lbs
400m run
50 goblet squats
400 m run
30 KBS @ 53lbs
50 Burpees
- Time - 14:52 - I wasn't super pumped about this. My goal in my head was sub 15, but I was really wanting lower (13ish).  The first burpees were fast, and KBS were unbroken.  The run wasn't great (that was a mental thing on me, I slow up too much after 200m especially when I have to turn around and my transition is slow.) I had the same issue with the last set of burpees (I came into the last 50 burpees @ 10:30).  I could give a bunch of excuses about being low energy and my legs being worn out from yesterday, but the fact is that I didn't do great here.

Also, I literally had the thought "I should just do strongman events" when I was doing the last set of burpees hahaha 

Food
Workout 1
- 3 eggs and blue berries
- Half an apple
- Chilli
- Almond milk, almond butter, blue berries
Workout 2
- Almond milk and chicken
- (Going over to pastor's house tonight.  Cheat meal with mexi-burgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment