Monday, September 10, 2012

9-10-12

Week 3 of 3 prepping for GG
Monday- Clean & Jerk Intense + Tester
A. Clean & Jerk- build to 265 for a single
- 135x3 / 185 / 205 / 225 / 245 / 265
B. Clean & Jerk @ 80%- 2 reps/min for 5 min
- Complete, not as easy as it should have been.
+
3 rounds for time
10 Pull Ups
10 GH Sit Ups
- 1:47
Comments - Good news, bad news.  Good news is that my arm feels way better.  My pullups felt pretty great and fast.  Bad news, if I have a really, really tight right hamstring.  It messed with me during my cleans.  I'll get it all worked out before the weekend though.
Food
- Turkey pepperoni and NO Xplode 
Workout
- 4 eggs, feta cheese, almond milk 
- Almonds and cranberries
- Beef and veggies 
- Peanut butter cookies - They are my favorite, Brett made them for me for test week.  They are sooo flipping good.
- Crawfish etoufee

No comments:

Post a Comment