Friday, September 21, 2012

9-21-12

Pulled an all nighter for an exam today.  I did better than I expected to under the circumstances.  Going to sleep good night.

Speaking of which, I found this the other day.  Pretty interesting.

http://asjsm.tums.ac.ir/index.php/asjsm/article/view/156 
Shows that sleep deprivation does not decrease anerobic performance.  No excuses.


Friday- Lactate Endurance
AMRAP Muscle Ups in 5 min
12 full reps + 6 attempts - most chained together was 3 
+
500m row
rest 90 sec in straps
500m row
- 1:29 / 1:45 (compared to last time 6-6-12 of 1:31/1:49)  

Comments - Been a long week, really thankful for this being a transition / low volume week with tests going on.  Its been good to get out the house during test week and work out some steam, but not be crunched for time.  Ready to get back after it though.  Going to have to start tossing in more aerobic training into "extra stuff" with the Westside stuff I like doing so much.  I need to be committed to training weaknesses as hard as I train my strengths.  


Food
- Same as yesterday.  Keeping up with food has been tough today.  Going to have a big dinner tonight though, and I will update then

Breakfast - 3 eggs and almond milk (18g fat 30g carbs 21g protein - 366 calories)
Lunch - 5 eggs and almond milk (30g fat 30g carbs 35 grams of protein - 530 calories)
NO xplode - (30 grams of carbs - 120 calories)
Protein shake - Shake - 668 calories - 20 grams of fat - 87 grams of carbs - 35g of protein  

No comments:

Post a Comment